Friday, May 22, 2009

Random post #2

Pretty?!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Chloe!
Happy Birthday to you!

Couldn't get your contact number, so didn't wish you! T.T
Hope i remeber to call u later. =D
For your information, she's a friend of mine since standard 1!
I still remember how cute you used to be! xD
Now, you are still so cute!

Anyway, I had my violin trial yesterday!

It sucks!

I'm so nervous that time, my teacher was laughing.

She said:" I like to see my students panic, cause i'm not the one who panic."

Ok, the result is here.

Piece A:2 20/30 remarks: Concentrate in expressions

Piece B:1 20/30 remarks: pitching can be improved

Piece C:3 20/30 remarks: Start with clean beat

Scales 13/21

Slurred: F maj. decending not firmed

: D minor not firmed

Seperate: B flat major was incorrect

: G minor FAIL

Arpeggios: C major & A major were out of tone

sight Reading 12/21 remarks: Hesitate in notes and counts

Aural 17/21

A: Slow response, Pulse not clear

B: out of pitch in 2nd and 3rd phrase

C: fail

D: Hesitate in terms and slow response

Total: 102/150

pass...



No comments: