Tuesday, August 25, 2009

His funeral.

I love his smile.
I love his laughter.
I love his hand writting.
I love his charming look.
I love him very much.
I believe everyone who attend the funeral loves him.

We were lining up.
Took the flowers.
Wondering what to do with the flowers.
Suddenly, went around him.
He looks very pale.
Putting the flowers into his coffin.
Gave him the best wish.
Tears dropped.

We sang songs for him.
It wasn't any song which we compose, but it was a meaningful song.
We sang with tears and feeling that we wanted to show him.
We couldn't sing loudly.
We're sobbing.

I heard bing-ing bang-ing sound.
The nails were hit into his coffin.
My tears dropped again.
I just can't accept his death.
His sister cried.
I went for 2 days.
His sister smiling cheerfully and ask us not to cry.
He doesn't want us to cry.
But today, his sister burst out.
I think she miss her brother so much.

But his parents still stay strong.
They asked us not to cry.
They asked us too sing loudly so that he could hear our voice.

Follow the bus to the memorial park.
When the band started to play music, his mother start saying the music is lame.
She said he always hate this.
He always said that it's lame.
I didn't cry this time.
I promised myself not to cry.

I saw his photo.
With his charming smile.
That smile brings joy to all of us.
I will never forget that.

I miss your smile.
Could you please smile one more time for me?

You'll be in my heart. Always.
My best mate. Bryan Chan Kuok Jhun.

No comments: