Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gathering KC1 '09 batch '06

I had a great day on 15 November which is a Sunday.
My primary school friends had organized a gathering.
In the past time, gathering usually only have our own class.
This year, they also invited some other classes.
It's nice to gather around.
I had fun pushing people into the pool and also been pushed in.
It was my loudest scream in my 15 years.
I saw many long-time-no-see friends.
Everyone changed a lot.
Out of my expectation.
But some cant stay to late cause they were having school next day.
Some other wasn't so co-operate, organizers planned to push everyone into the pool.
But they just stay in the room not even stepping out the room one step.
Overall, i enjoyed the day most.

p.s: The party is on with him beside us! =D
p.s.s: I need to "renovate" my blog. ;P

No comments: