Monday, December 21, 2009

Can dreams always come true?

I found out this picture. I love it. The best hankyung picture i had.

Yeah. can dreams always come true?
I don't think so. Only happens when you really do for it.


Before i forget...
Happy Birthday, Daddy!!



Anyway, this isn't a really pleasant week.
23rd December 2009, Violin trial exam.
Oh my god, I'm going to die for it.
I haven really prepared for it.
cause i missed one month's lesson.
And the pieces are killing me.
Actually the damn countings.
6 quavers in a phrase. metchenome at 120.
Cannot really match with the piano as the teacher is new to me.
I've been complaining this to my old teacher.
=P


24th December 2009, PMR results reveal.
The day that will affect my whole life.
Can I study science class or sub-science?
LOL.
And it falls on the Christmas Eve.
What a happy Christmas i ever have.
Will it be the best Christmas or the worst?
I don't know. I have no idea.
I'm totally blank now.

By the way, I'm looking forward to change my dominant strings!
Wish me good luck in both!

No comments: