Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dazzle.

Nothing related to the title actually.
Anyway, yesterday was my first time attending a malay wedding.
I missed out the ceremony as I was having tuition.
I wanted my sister to record it.
But my damn brother took the damn camera.
By the way, I was there for the groom.
He's one of my mum's friend's son. A chinese.
Who just married a malay.
Seems like 1 Malaysia.
After that, went to Midvalley with my sister and Aidan and my cousin.
Just a walk.

And yeah.
I went to cheer competition.
Wasnt bad.
But it doesnt have those "syokness" in the Anchorz supporters place.
So, went to the cheerleaders seats.
There was much more better.
Anchorz wasnt THAT bad.
But they fell.
I know they tried their best.
=)
Cheer up, Anchorz.
Yee Yan made me cry when she ran to me and hug me.
She was sobbing.

The worst thing is, I missed the CHARM ALL STARS' performance!!!
Urgh!!!

-Shiny stars glowing in the midnight sky.-

No comments: