Thursday, July 28, 2011

Unexpected.

Hi, people. It's been a very very long time since i last updated my blog.
So, I'm back here to type. Wow. Such a great news.
Anyway, I am so lucky to get chosen for the national service.
AWESOME. What an unexpected news.
So, dear Malaysia.
I'm now ready to serve you. :D
Just let me finish my SPM as soon as possible. It's freaking me out.
Though I'm not studying very hard which i supposed to. :X
I pray so hard with my knee bent, finger-crossed.
To get the best result i can for the coming trial.
I'm working hard. Just not that hard.
Yung, just pay a little more attention, work a little harder, you can do it.
People usually say that to comfort themselves.
The truth is:
PAY A LOT MORE ATTENTION, WORK VERY HARD, STAY UP LATE.
To get a little better result. =.=
Trust me. That's the real part, everyone.
This is how realistic a world is. Accept that.
Who asked God made you as a human who lives in such a wonderful country. :)

Daebak! :D
Signing off- Yung. BYE~

No comments: