Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's day.

Hi mommy. I couldnt really express how i feel properly, but theres a lot of thing that i want to tell you. Yes. I know you will never gonna read this, but i just want to express myself in a way. Im sorry I couldnt be a good daughter. Im sorry Im not as amazing as the others. Thank you for letting me to be the little princess whenever I want to. Im sorry that I didnt know to appreciate myself more and cut myself for a guy. I will never do that again. Thank you for being the pillar of the family after dad left. I dont know who will understand how i feel exactly, but i swear im not exaggerating anything. Im really grateful to be here. Im sorry for whatever i did that hurt you. And i just realised i have a lot of things to apologize. Which means im doing more bad things. For this year ahead, i will put in all my effort to make everything works out perfectly. I know you wish im happy more than anything. I will be the happiest girl. I will never cry to anyone, for anyone anymore. Im strong, determined girl. The jovial, cheerful, positive yung yung.

No comments: