Saturday, January 25, 2014

Positve vibes.

I kind of forget things quite often these days. And the sales definitely put me down. Luckily I have someone that teaches me to appreciate the little things that happened within the bad days, which I didnt realise. And I feel embarrassed as the person that taught me is someone that is much younger than me. His favourite quote, "God helps those that help themselves". If you dont help yourself, theres no need for God to help you. That's why, he said, trust yourself rather than god. Hes such an intelligent person with mature thinking at his young age. Probably he has something bad about himself, but i guess wont be that bad. At least he knows what hes thinking, and what he wants. Cause even people older that seem to have mature thinking have none. Really respect him.

No comments: