Friday, October 24, 2014

Over-expect.

People who know me, I put friends as one of my prior. Recently, things have been bad. Maybe its just me over thinking or over expecting. But im really tired in pleasing anyone. I totally understand that theres no one asked me to please anyone. In real life, I just care about certain people a lot. I ranted to quite a lot of closer friends, but people dont deserve to listen to all my nonsense right? I still have to deal it myself.

I must tell myself, from now on, I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. I will bitch all the shit out. I can really act dumb at times, and im working this fine. I know I may have problem as well. But I really wish people can tell me whats my problem, and i can work on it, instead of just brushing it off.

Kay. Im gonna start being a bitch. Damn it.

No comments: