Sunday, October 5, 2008

A day!

Ah! he's going to eat me up! Know why? Cause I don't talk! =.=
He asked me coming the next day? They said they are going to celebrate ju ann's birthday.
After that don't know why he asked me to talk more. I was like... Huh?!
He asked me the reason why I don't like to talk. Then I said i scared he eat me up! ' You see me eat anyone or not?' 'No! Cause i'm the first one you eat!' Then got some more... I lazy to type out la. Then sms until he fall asleep. Same to me. Wilson Choo, you are so..... Don't know how to describe you la!
Until the next next day, I went for my golf practice around 11.30am. They are going to have lunce soon. They also celebrated ju ann's birthday. I didn't have lunch with them but i ate the cake. It was delicious. Then, they discuss about the activities before the clear water tournament. And he suggested to play hide and seek! Lol... After that, i continued my practice.
When i finished my practice, my mum 'forced' me to say bye to him. Then i went to the place where he was to say 'BYE'. Actually among us, high 5 means bye. Then he forces me to high 5 with everyine there! He said he's going to disturb me until i talk. The scence was so.... so... embarrassing! After that i went home. My aunts came to my house to have dinner with us!
Thanks to you! Wilson Choo! =@

No comments: