Saturday, October 18, 2008

Char Siew family!

Hmm...
How should i start?
Okay!
Erm... We'll start like this...
Shut up! You monster! =X
Yestersay night [around 1.ooam], I finally knew my real idendity. You know what? I'm actually a piece of "char siew"! My whole family too. Even my relatives. It's because my cousin's said something that showed we're actually not my grandma's grandchildren or even children. She said 'it's better to have a piece of "char siew" than these relatives!'
She's dumb! Because she not even using her brain to think! she said we don't know how to respect or even spell the word respect correctly. Actually she's the one who don't know that! She said we don't know how to respect my grandma. Same to her! Shame on you!
Ya! We really have the talent of using the big mouth to eat instead of saying people's bad things! We're not the one who disturb you! You are the one! You bustard!
You want peace days, so do we! You started that first! You lost contact with us, you are happy! We are happy too! We lost contact with you to avoid the "disease" spreads!

Hope you see it! The grammar problem girl!

P.s: The one who said people is a fool, she's the real fool!

No comments: