Friday, May 21, 2010

Geez. Exam.

Exam? I dont know what's that.
LOL.
How i wish i really dont know what's that, and ignore the thing call exam.

BM, I think it's not that bad.
English, Goodbye.
Sejarah, Rest in peace.
Maths, Pheww~
Physic, kill me please.

Tessa said, The person who invent physics, who is Newton just want to show that he's smart.
I totally agree with that.
Now, I have to love moral instead of Super Junior. -.-
Right. Serve me right.

I was having a chat with Tessa.
and keep on saying...
Fuck! They are so hot!
They're awesome.
Wtf!
Omg!
LOL.
Everything came up just like this.
But it blew off in a while.
Just a glimpse.
Internet Explorer went off itself.
and everything i loaded just gone without saying Goodbye.
I hate them.
LOL.

My mum actually reallize i wasn't in a good mood yesterday.
0.0
It's all your fault.
LOL.
But feeling better now!
^^

-Make me smile-

No comments: