Thursday, May 27, 2010

VICTORY KOREA!

VICTORY KOREA!
It's just that i like the song and the singer that sings that.
Nothing much.
Dont boycott me for that.
I totally support Malaysia.
LOL.
HAHAHHA!
Anyway, aren't they hot enough to make us melt?
I know someone will say no.
But it's still yes!
LOL.
If you get what i mean.
HAHAHAHA
Okay.
I've been finding photos that related to Victory Korea,
but the stupid google couldn't find any.
I typed "Super Junior Victoory Korea",
And it came out Super Junior old album.
Wtf.
And i got pissed off.
Explaination.
Picture 1: Obviously it's the title of the song.
Victory Korea.
Picture 2: Sungmin.
Isn't he cute in this mv?
Picture 3: Eunhyuk.
As the dance machine of the band, of course he danced non-stop.
Which makes him looks so cool!
Picture 4: That's Yesung.
My second Boy. ^^
He looks totally gorgeous and hot in this Mv.
Serious.
And he got so high. 0.0
Picture 5: My fallen angel, Leeteuk.
Aww....
He looks awesome.
Right? =)
Picture 6: Shindong, cutie pie.
The cutie pie just got his girlfriend!!
He looks hot too anyway.
Oh.
Especially when he's dancing!! <3>
Anyway, I actually printscreened these myself.

No comments: