Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sigh.

Am I having a big problem with my personality recently?
I can feel that friends are leaving me.
Friends might be those not true ones.
And I know who are they.
Seriously, I know.
I sort of feeling sad when i realized.
But why should I be sad when those people wont be sad for you?
They dont even feel anything.
I'm like some passer-by to them.
I'm saying it out here cause i know not many people reading my blog.
And it's been in the deep side of my heart for some time.
It's bothering me.

To those who expect much from me, and i disappoint you.
I'm so sorry.
And I mean it.
I dont know what happen, but i think i did something wrong.
That's why people are ignoring me.
I hope you can tell me my problem and i can work on it.

*Is friend really a true soul, a good companion?*
Sigh.

No comments: