Saturday, September 11, 2010

Vacation.

It's good to have a vacation with relatives.
Although i'm alone without family, but yet i'm still happy.
The worst thing of the trip is... I cant online.
And i miss the lappy so much. D:
And msn too. LOL.
Even I shouldn't feel that.
Luckily i brought my PSP, bingo and word search with me.
If not, I rather die.
It's not boring, but just eat.
Beside eating, nothing really enjoyable to do there.
The moment i cherished the most is I can sleep with my cousins in a bed.
3 people in 1 queen size bed.
It's squeezy, but that's the best thing to appreciate.
Cause I know we seldom have the chance to do that together.
We even played cards in the midnight when everyone was asleep.
Shouting and slapping noises around the room.
Which actually annoy others.
But, do we look like we care? xD
Yes, we do care.
And we stopped playing after that.
We started the trip from Puchong.
Stopped in Segamat, Johor.
The other day, stopped by in Melacca to find some food.
Unfortunately, the queue was too long and we didnt have the patient to wait under the sun for such a long time.
So.. We left.
And went to seremban to search for food again.
Maybe due to public holiday, there wasn't any shop which is opened.
Thus, we had KFC there. -.-
Pathetic.
That's our lunch.
So, we're off back to KL.
And had our dinner here.
Perfect fullstop by singing Happy birthday song to my uncle. ;D

No comments: