Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A list of christmas wish.

Dear Santa,
I wonder, do you actually exist in this world?
I'm from Malaysia. Do you send presents to here when the houses here are without chimney.
Are you really fat? Can you actually jump down from the chimney?
I have a list of wish:
1. I want a blackberry.
2. I want a set of PRGR "Swing" golf set.
3. I want to Australia.
4. I want to go Korea.
5. I want to meet Leeteuk.
6. I want to meet Yesung.
7. I want to go every concert of SUPER JUNIOR.
8. I want to go for SM's, SNSD's, SHINee's and F(x)'s concerts.
9. I want my dad's health.
10. I want a peachful family.

11. I want a warm family.

12. I want a place that we can stay in which belongs to us.

13. I want my mum to be happy.

14. I want my mum to enjoy her life instead of suffering with the really bitchy people.

15. I want my siblings to be happy.

Maybe because i'm not a kid anymore, I dont really believe in your existance.

But this is definitely what i want.

I might be a bad girl throughout the year, but i believe I'm not.

I'm a good girl. :)

Thanks Santa.

An early Christmas wish for you.

Merry Christmas. <3

No comments: