Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pathetic life.

Sometimes I really feel left out, when i thought i actually have some really good friends.
I tried to be good, smile always.
And i guess they think i'm too good to be bullied.
People are saying i'm fat, ugly and some really harsh words.
It really hurts me, for your information.
But it doesn't seem like a matter to anyone.
Now i realised most of the people are treating me like i'm their maid, or just for some companion when they're alone.
I feel like i'm an extra person in this world.
I WANT SOMEONE THAT REALLY TREAT ME WELL WITH THEIR HEART.
The only person that can do that to me is Tessa.
But I think I've hurt her feelings too many times.
Which makes her feel uncomfortable when she's with me.
Primary School, High School.
I REALLY hope that there will be some changes in my future days.

No comments: