Saturday, October 19, 2013

Getting over.

Hahah. Its so pretty and beautiful to like someone. Just like. Eventhough sometimes its just hurtful. But well, we have to go through something to learn right? I just cant believe it meant so much. HAhha. All the things you did, was just so sweet and overwhelming. I couldnt believe someone will actually do that to me. :) Cant be anymore grateful and happy. Anyway, I met someone this week. I knew you were there. I knew you saw me. I knew. But things no longer the same anymore. I can be friends with anyone, be happy, be crazy with anyone, just not you. You should have know what you did was really hurtful. I got over it doesnt mean i dont remember it. I remember every ounce of pain I had. I was alone. I went through it, and now, you deserve all the consequences. I really wanted to reply you. But I just cant. I dont have any reason to talk to you anymore. Dont tell me its a friend thing. I dont treat you as a friend, honestly. You were the best, also the worst thing that can happen to me.

No comments: