Monday, March 24, 2008

Family

23 March 2008

Yesterday i woke up at 8.00 am. It's not really early but i'm sleepy that time... My mum force me to wake up cause she's bringing me to the morning market to have breakfast. I'm having breakfast with my parents. We went there not in time because it's so crowded until i cant even breathe... XD Joking... After almost 15 minutes we can just only find a place.. pheww... My dad went to order us some food.... yummy.. =) After the breakfast, we went home straight.

My aunt was going to Melb to visit her son, my cousin. Her plane had just departure. My uncle after leaving her at the airport, he came to our house. He and my parents were discussing something. and i dunno wat is it... Lol... They look so happy when they're discussing the "thing"... =D


After the long boring afternoon, me and my dad went for golf. But there's only two people, so we need to wait until 5.30pm. we waited until 5.10pm. A guy came... He came with another guy. They're also having two people, so we planned to join. After we reach the course, we started the game. It was so cool... Cause i didn't OB... =D But my chipping was sucks =( Until hole 16, it started to rain. It became heavier. OMG, how are we going to continue our game. So, we skipped a hole, until hole 18. The two guy they continue at hole 17. But i'm the only that playing at hole 18. My dad was not playing, cause it's raining heavily. And we just finish it quickly and went home... The journey between my house and the golf course only takes 5 minutes to reach.

That night we're having pizza as our dinner and also my birthday cake.. [cool huh??] XD After finishing our "dinner", we ate chocolate that my sis [she's in australia] gave me as my present. =) I love my family... I have a warm home... I have a family that always care about me and love me too... XD

No comments: