Saturday, March 22, 2008

Special day in my life

21 March 2008
Yesterday, i showed my mum my
slip keputusan... My results are so damn... Haih... [speechless]... And my mum scolded me in the car for almost 20 minutes [on the way to school]... She said many things and i cant remember any of it... =P

In school...
Yesterday was a holiday. It's a festival for muslim. So, our school got celebrate it... and for the non-muslim, We're having a ceramah in the gallery gemilang. Actually, it's not really a ceramah. Teacher us watch a movie and ask us some questions after the show... Me and Yi Shiuan didn't really watch the show. =) We juz keep doing our maths book and looking at the 'magic eye' . After the show, teacher asked question. And those who answered that, they can get a present. But i think the present is a 'piggy bank'. After asking those stupid question, the monitors distributed foods and drinks for us. After a while the school bell rang. Gar Ooi gave me a present for my birthday. =) thanks Gar Ooi.

In the House.
Today is also a good friday for christian i think. My brother dun have school. But he went for his lion dance practice. So, i'm alone again. =( I on the computer, and went to someone's blog... and i saw something that makes me furious... I saw the big title!! Welcome my relatives viewing my blog she's not a good niece... she wrote bad things about her aunt. She dun respect people that elder than her. People gave advice juz to encourage her. And she dun like the advice and wrote things bad about others!! I'm so angry of it!! Her mum support her to do that too.. What kind of mum is this?? If she really hates her cousin that is smarter than her, why dun she just study harder to get good result and make her mum proud of her daughter?? She did not study harder but write things bad about others!! She's crazy!! Definitely Crazy!! If i'm her cousin, I will be so sad to have this kind of cousin.... *broken hearted* Haih.... Luckily, she's not my cousin!! I showed my mum, and she's like what kind of niece is this?? Talk bad about the aunt....

22 March 2008
Today is the most special day in my life!! know why?? cuz it's my birthday!! Actually i dun suspect some of my primary frens will wish me... But they do.... when i receive their msg, i'm so happy!! I did celebrate it with my family... They celebrate it one day before my birthday... They brought me to a restaurant to have a marvelous dinner... And of cuz they wish me Happy B'day!! They sang a B'day song for me too!! I also played the B'day song with my precious violin... =) My mum bought me a watch!! After a while... Amanda sent me a msg that wrote... 'Happy B'day, yung!!' When i received that i really really very happy!!

After i went home... i on the computer... I logged in to my frenster profile... You know what?? I saw many wishes!! Love it so Much!! Thanks Everyone... This is the best birthday i ever had!!

No comments: