Saturday, March 29, 2008

most tired day '_'

Saturday was a very very super dooper tired day!
Morning
I woke up at around 6 o'clock. Cause it's school day even it's a Saturday. After bathing, brushing and eating, i went to school. On the way, there's nothing happen. Lol..

In the school..
First, it start with the assembly. Actually there wasn't many people came to school. But most of the form 5 came, cause they're sitting for the exam. Haih... The assembly start with the national song. After that, Pn Nafisah gave a very short speech. She said thank you for the co-operation on the "Lambaian kasih persaraan Pn Hjh Mishah". Actually it's kinda lame ceremony, not happy enough. After the speech, we went back to our class. Our first lesson was Science, so we went to the lab. Nothing special happen that day.

After School...
My mum brought me to get our lunch [including my bro]. We went to Sri Petaling and get the claypot Chicken rice. After my lunch, it's around 2 o'clock. I need to rush for my golf lesson. I bath, change on my clothes and just get in to the car. The journey to the driving range took almost 25 minuts to reach. The range is at Bangi. Actually i planned to have a rest in the car, but after i put on my shoe lace, i already arrive at the club house.

Golf lesson...
I went to get the form for my Bukti Beruntung Tournament, but it haven't reach. And i practice for my golf almost 1 hour. I practiced my chipping and rescue wood. It took some time to practice. After practicing, i'm truly exhausted. After the golf lesson, i rushed home. I'm going to have a golf game with my uncle's brother and his son. When i first saw his son, i was like... OMG... When he hit the first tee off, and his ball flew further than my dad's. Omg... How am i going to continue the game? And it's raining too... It's kinda heavy actually. we played until around 8 o'clock. We're the last "flight".. So the lights suddenly went off...

Finally...
After 8 was my rest time! Yay... I studied. I played my violin. And do something else. The most tired day finally passed... =D

No comments: