Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Daddy, Mummy!

Today BM class, teacher want to teach us the cerpen "Sayang Ayah". She asked us to share how we love our parents and so on. Fahimah first. She started to cry. Everyone takes turn to say. After listening so many story, i started to sob too. I feel so sorry always get low marks in my exam and disappointed my mum. And many other reasons make me cry like a baby! It's also about my family and i'm not going to say it out. At last the whole class cry. Not everyone but mostly. After school i wanted to find someone, but he's not there. Can't find him. I want to find him because I'm sad. Lol. But luckily i saw my dearest Gar Ooi! and also Sook Yi! They accompany me walking down to the back gate. They are good companion for me! Thanks! I love You, Dad and Mum! I will never forget what you did..

P.S : My face very red after crying.
p.s: He's not a good companion!! xP

No comments: