Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday...

Errmm... Eventhough Saturday haven ends, but i can't wait to post something on. So, Let's start the blog?

Saturday, 31 of January, sixth day of chinese new year. I woke up around 10am. It's quite late, i know. After I woke up, I went to my mum's room and asked her are we going for golf lesson and she said "YES"! Swt! After comfirming the lesson time with Uncle Ken, I rushed into toilet to wash up. Ohmygod! I love today's lesson! The reason is there's no one! So Uncle Ken can concentrate and teach me. Muahahaha. I know it's not funny. My mum just dropped me there and she went home. Today quite good for my game. I learned something new to prevent the "fishing hand". Fishing hand is a skill that shouldn't appear in a golfer's swing. At first it's bad and slowly i get used to it and the balls fly up up to the sky! But the bad thing is Mr. Wilson was just in front of me. His balls fly so far, the nearest distance is around 170m! Can you imagine how far is it? It seems like my skills are bad! Haih...

After that, my mum came back to pick me up. She suggested to have lunch with Uncle Ken and Wilson. After finish all the balls, I put my bag in Uncle Ken's office. Then we went to our destination - Blah blah Blah Chapati. I don't remember the name of the restaurant. We had our lunch there. My mum ordered rice and three of us ordered chapati. There are so many kind of sauce on the table. I love the yellow bean and green bean "daul" [I don't know how to spell]. Wilson taught me the skill how to eat the sauce with the chapati. It's funny but i can't handle the skill correctly. Overall, We had 7 chapati. Uncle Ken and me have 2 each and another 3 piece for Wilson. It's total cost is RM31. I have no idea why is it so expensive but it's tasty and healthy.

We headed back to the driving range to get my golf bag. My mum keep talking to Uncle Ken so i just get some balls from the pail and hit again. Wilson showed a boy and another uncle his golf swing. I peeped. He's not doing the normal swing and his ball go to right and turn back to left. It's amazing. Haha. I think around 30 minutes we went home. On the way home, my mum decided to visit her colleagues. So we went. Again they chit chat.

Around 3.30pm, we went home. Finally. Haha. And get scold from my stupid sister! Grrrrr....

That's all! Toodles~

No comments: