Friday, January 9, 2009

The worst day i ever had!

Today is the worst day i ever had. Morning i went for my golf lesson around 10am. My finger hurts, so i cant really play very well. I played 150 balls and only few of them were nice. The other 140 balls flied everywhere in the field, right, left, straight, high, low. Everything came out.

After having lesson, my mum planned to bring me, my sister and my grandma to somewhere. But suddenly my mum's car broke down. The pipe broke. So cannot go anywhere. My mum scared her car will explode, so she quickly call my dad. My dad said can drive back home, but my mum still very scared. She called Uncle Ken to help her see whether can go home with the broken pipe. Unfortunately, Uncle Ken wasn't at the driving range anymore, he went for lunch with Wilson. But they just left, they can turn back to see what happen to my mum. And Uncle Ken said the same thing.

Overall, it's a bad day, bad experience.

No comments: