Sunday, April 26, 2009

Intervensi

For your information, Intervension test passed long time ago. actually is just few days ago.
Erm... For Wei yee. yea. i should post a post about Intervension test over earlier.
and... Nothing much actually.
I faced the computer for a few hours to do the projects. In One day, i completed both of them! *happy*
But my eyes are aching.
Pity my eyes!

And finally... 'Shoe Jim" is back! He will be so happy when he saw this. But i don't think he has this chance. xD
Yea! Didn't see you for 2 years! Exactly! 2 years!
Old already la, "Shoe Jim". Haha.
A guy elder than me 14 years! A big number.
He needs to fly to Philipine for work within this week, i think.
And he'll be back again to meet SK.

And yet, SK is coming back too! Looking forward!
I've not seen you for 7 years!!! The last sight happened when i was 8 years old?
Between that time, webcam once.
Haha! Still looking forward!

And lastly, Welcome back, SHOE JIM! [You ate too much yesterday! xD]
Miss you both!
Post this just to cover the last post which hurts me!

Right here, right now - Zac Efron & Vanessa Anne Hudgens.

No comments: