Friday, April 10, 2009

Yay!

Guess who's back?
Back again.
Gar Ooi's back.
Back Again.

Yeah! Gar Ooi is finally back to school!
Went to school early to help her for the "surprise".
Met Wen Rhu.
She put her bag down then we go hide here and there.
Ooi told us something that make us upset.
This cause us having a bad mood. But it's okay.
Try to be happy but tears are rolling in my eyes.
Getting bad mood easily.
Then ~~ keep saying you need to be happy that Gar Ooi is back... and blah blah blah.
If you don't know anything please don't tell me any of them.
I think i know more than you. You probably reading this, but that time i really cannot take it anymore.
Then Sook Yi, I know you're trying to make me happy.
But that time i really feel like crying and just shouted at you.
Sorry if really hurts you. Same to ~~.
This post is just to release some stress. Anything that hurt anyone, my apology.
Finally I'm still happy that you're back, My Dear!!

No comments: