Friday, April 3, 2009

Science class.

Wednesday, we had science class in the lab.
That day, teacher taught us "peka".
Teacher drew the test tube and ask us to draw in our paper.
Teacher: "Draw properly. Science must draw with straight lines. Don't draw like condom ah."
Celeste: [looking at me]
Yung: [facing Shiuan. didn't know celeste was looking.] "Shiuan, is condom expensive? It seems like very expensive."
Celeste: [surprise] "Yer! Yung Yung expert ah! Michelle! Michelle! Yung Yung expert in those condom stuff. She said very expensive."
Yung: [innocent]
Shiuan: "Ya meh? I don't know wo."
Celeste: " Expensive meh? I thought very cheap?"
...
Overall, Celeste still the pervert person. xD
Another nick name for me. Created by Tessa. It's "rapist". She called me that because she said i always rape her. =.="

No comments: