Monday, April 8, 2013

Idiot.

You all really thought i dont know anything? I really understand everything that happens around me. And so? I believed you, way too much. Why people always ask me to understand what is he going through right now, why did he make such decision. Why should I? Anyone knows how much i suffer which Im not supposed to? If youre really have so much courage to make that decision, any consequences, you deserve it. Like how I take all the consequences. Dont use me to fill in your free time. Dont just talk to me whenever you like. Dont only find me when you have no companion. Im not a robot seriously. I have really strong feelings, FYI. Sigh. Maybe just my own problem. Me that fussing everything. I.. just.. like.. you.. too.. much. Nevermind. :'( Cheap bitch, that deserves it. To be played, cause she gave in all. Although, clearly know about everything, but still pushing all herself into it. Right. Such an idiot.

No comments: