Sunday, December 21, 2008

Daddy's Birthday..

Saturday, 20th December was my daddy's birthday. I thought my family were going to celebrate in the evening, but my mum change it to the noon. We have lunch at Parkroyal hotel. We have discount fro the tickets cause my cousin sister work there. I think she has a higher post so she can get discaunt, but i still don't know how much is the ticket, i only know that it's cheaper than the original price. My aunt followed us, cause the cousin who works in the hotel is her daughter, so my father decide to bring her there to enjoy the lunch. That was an amazing lunch. They got a lot of FOOD! Haha! I love food and also hagen daaz ice cream!! Haha. I was just so happy being there with my family and also all the food!! And my cousin sister was having lunch at that time too! She's just beside of us. My sister took some picture, and i'll post it here.


Ice cream!

Sister!
Me and brother's beautiful hand!
Sister and parents!
Me, sister, Parents and aunt

Brother and parents
Decorations of the tiny christmas tree behind us.

Me and parents

Brother rubbing his nose

Jelly!

Because of this I wanted to post some of the pictures that we took when it's my mum's birthday.

Me and my parents and my precious violin

family photo.

No comments: