Saturday, December 13, 2008

Random Post..

It's a beautiful morning. Hmm.. It seems like a fairytale's opening. Nevermind, straight to the point. I'm bored. Nothing to write.
These days [13 &14 December 2008] my mum is busy. I had my golf lesson alone. No one accompany me. I should start that years ago, but too bad i'm timid, don't dare to do it myself. My mum asked my sister to drop me at the driving range and i'll go in myself. After lesson my sister picked me up. That is for Saturday. Sunday... I'm not sure am i going. I don't feel like going anywhere, but it's Uncle Ken's birthday, so I have no choice, I think i'm going. Hmm... I wish i have a nice day.

Oh ya! And christmas coming. "When christmas come to town. Present for the children wrapped in red and green....." Feel like singing the song from Polar Express. My christmas tree wasn't fully decorate. Half-way. And i do no preparation for the coming festival. Haha... I know it's not funny. And i'm not laughing when i'm typing. These few days i watched a lot movies, example, The House Bunny, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, Mamma Mia, Sex and the city and many more.... I found out actually Mamma Mia is kinda boring, but the songs are nice! Sex and the city is too "adult" for my age. =/

That's all for this time. See-ya! =D

No comments: