Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How i spend my Tuesday...

Hmm... It's Tuesday. In the morning, I went to someone's house, I don't know how to esplain the family's identity. Okay, we'll just take that as friend. I wake up 7.30 am. It's kind of early to me. And went home at 10.30am. We spent around 3 hours there. Quite a long time. My sister gt an interview at 12 pm. So, The time quite rush. After my sis and parents went out, there's only me and my grandma staying in the house. It's kinda boring being alone in the house. So i started playing with my dolls which put in the boxes for ages. I used to play with my cousin, but now we don't seems like contacting each other, so i feel lonely AGAIN. I online. And i think ileft a offline message to qin ern and he replied him and he replied me again and we start our conversation. Until sometime. I feel hungry and i went to have my lunch. Qin Ern said he want and he called me to send it to him. Sweat... I started a conversation with tessa. Untill around 4 pm, we stopped. I watched televisyen after that until 8pm. around 8.30pm, my sister's friend called her and asked her to have a golf practice. My sister asked me to follow since i know how to play. Oh! That practice is cool! Me and my dad went there first. My sister is waiting for her friend. My mum followed my sister to range. There's 7 of us. My swing appeared some problem, but it's kinda cool. Soon, my swing getting better. I'm so proud of myself. My dad too. I think he's proud of me. =) Oh ya. I teached and correct my sister's swing. I enjoy it. My father enjoy teaching my sister's friends. We're both enjoy ourselves so much. It's time to rest. Toodles~

No comments: