Sunday, December 28, 2008

Grow with sport, grow with golf.

I really love golf. It's a kind of love that i can't explain. When i hit on the balls, i see it fly so high, i feel excited; When it goes very low, it makes me feel depressed. When you really enjoy that moment, you will know actually golf is not that boring. I went for my golf lesson on Saturday. Uncle Ken has no student at that time i went, so does wilson. And a guy i know, he's also Uncle Ken's student just came back from America. I think his name is something Jia Hoong. Not really sure. Okay. Just continue. We just practice there. Both of their swing are damn cool!!! 7 iron they can already fly to 170 meters to 200 meters!! That was amazing!! When i saw that, the first thing came through my mind is I should practice more, so that i can improve mine until i can hit to 150 meters! Haha. I know that is very hard but i'll try my best!!

Sunday, another practice day. I went to the driving range quite late, around 4.30pm. I went with my sister and her friends. My practice at the front, and they went to the back. So, i'm alone. After some time, my parents picked me up. Oh ya! That day, Ryan Wong was just in front of me. I'm so scared of him. He's only 9, but he can already hit to 100 meters. And his father very fierce. =.="

No comments: