Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Holiday, Peeps!!

Credits to Tessa.
Yeah. Had a great day today.
I've never try this before.
Collecting ballons around the school.
And poke it after collecting it?
No. Before that..
We wrote the bands name on it first.
LOL.
Yeah. Happy Holiday.
Anyway, I'm seriously fed up with someone.
Do you think you're the only one who has feelings?
Fuck you!
Angry at me just because I angry at you.
Sounds weird la you.
I'm mad at you of course i have my reason!!
D<
Urgh!!!
Anyway, I think i'll be going to Genting this weekend. ^^
Oh.
My cousin brother just came back from Japan.
He brought his children with him.
They are so cute!!
But we have language problem.
I dont understamd what were they talking, and they dont understand mine.
-.-
Their names are: Ryuta and Ayaka.
^^

No comments: