Friday, June 25, 2010

I am so addicted to Damon Salvatore.

Stefan: "I'm going out to hunt."
Damon: " I know you're hungry. There's 2 litres of blood in the fridge. Go get it."
Stefan: "..."
Damon: "Give my regards to the squirrels."

LOL. This guy is so hilarious!
How can someone speaks like that?
And he was actually fixing the clock when he said this.
Oh. And another one.

Damon: "You look better in the modern clothes instead of this."
Elena: "Is that an insult?"
Damon: "That's the highest compliment. You should say thank you."
Elena: "... Thank you."
Damon: "You're welcome."

Kay. Done with the Vampire Diaries part.
Vampire Diaries fever is over.
Here comes the scary part of my week.

The most terrifying days I had in my Form 4 life.
Exam paper distributing days.
The exam kills me.
I really studied for it.
But it seems that the results already proof that I didnt do my best.
I can only blame myself for not working hard enough.
I really can do the questions.
But the answers arent the one that teacher wants.
Just accept the fact, Yung Yung.
No point for looking back the "history".
Move on and work harder for the next.
Anyway, I feel sorry to my exam papers. Seriously.
Have to make a schedule to arrange my time properly.

And I'm having my ABRSM next week.
But my pieces are not really well prepared.
Not well prepared as in, the notes are still not in tune.
My teacher got pissed off.
Now have to practise more for the exam.
Wish me good luck, peeps.

I enjoy spending time with my friends.
I love them.
Thanks to Wei Yee for her lap and her encouragements.

No comments: