Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day #172: Birthday.

Happy birthday to you. You're 19. Just hope your years ahead to be well. I guess? Guess you're happy without my existence. Should just leave it that way. I was just stupid that wanted to wish you first, and i know someone else will call too, thats why i called 2 minutes earlier. But, you just cut off my line. Dont know whether in purpose, but it still hurts. I convinced myself for the whole day, just live your life. You're just disturbing people's good life. For what? Theres no point in everything I do. I just have to clear my mind and keep myself busy. Waiting for something that you clearly know it's not going to happen, it's just suffering and torturing. We just get different kind of treatment due to different position in you. May all your wishes come true. May the world be with you. May one day, you'll remember what you had promised. May you be yourself again. May I disappear in front of you. Have a blast.

No comments: