Friday, January 18, 2013

Grown up.

I've grown up so much that im no longer the person will stay beside you and hope you'll come back one day. Cause i know, I tried my best, that's it. You pushed me away. I got no regrets. Everytime i watch movie or dramas, I see couples who have similar problems. They always go for the second person. Which i assume its my position. I wonder, why they can do that for the girl, but not you? I have that in mind for a lot of times. Think further, they are all written by the directors. Reality doesnt go that way. It may, but not in ours. Cause obviously you didnt even fight for me. :) I will not say a thing anymore. Not worth. And it's okay. Im happy with my life now, filled with golf, gym, happy things and happy people that makes my life easier and happier. And I dont need you in my life anymore. I will pretend that you dont exist anymore. Like a stranger. :) As you wish, at first. Hurts, but its cool. :)

No comments: