Friday, January 4, 2013

Day #174: Give up.

 I chose the path of changing you and so, all kind of crap. I did not regret, seriously. I still cry, still feel. But I chose the path, I should be responsible to myself, I will not blame any of you because you're not going as what I expect. You don't have the responsible to go as I wish. I understand that. But I think I'm giving up. I feel sorry for myself. If you dont wish to stay in my life, while i try my best to stay in yours, it just doesnt work in one way. Vows are strong and meaningful. But who can actually do as how it was said. I think im really giving up.. Everyone says, when a person really gives all she has to put in the effort, that special person can feel it. Really? Dont think so. Will good things happen to me again? I dont know. I will appreciate all my days fully. For someone who doesnt even care about me, Im just wasting my time.

No comments: