Monday, January 7, 2013

Stephanie Chia.

Just got a surprise from the person I love. It's my first time getting a greeting card through post. She's the only one that I can really spill out everything to. She's the only one that able to make me cry with just one sentence. I miss her so much that I wish I can fly to London immediately to give her a hug. A hug that will tell me everything will be alright when she's always by my side. I will never forget the friendship we have. The time when we're in kindergarten, to primary school, until we lost contact, then met again in tuition. Is it fate that we have, to pull us together no matter how hard it is? It might sound gross to anyone, but I appreciate her more than what I can describe with words. She's the person that will never betray me, that will always be there for me, that will give me strength, that will put all my worries on herself and share with me, that will be angrier than me when someone takes advantage of me. No matter how far she is, it still makes me happy to just get her message. I dont know who else I can count on without her.

No comments: