Saturday, February 14, 2009

Another happy day!

Saturday, replacement for the chinese new year.
So, need to go school and wake up early.
Oh ya! And it's valentine's day!
Happy Valentine's day to all the couples!
I went to school quite early and first i saw Gar Ooi.
She suggested to walk around the school.
We did walk around since we're bored.
Ermm... Nothing special. Assembly then went back to class.
Prefects had their taklimat and there's many people absent.
First period is KH. Went to bengkel and finish our kerja kayu.
Then Mathematics. Did some exercise and revision after that. Curi makan with Siew Yan and Celeste. Celeste is pervert.
And BM. Did revision for pemahaman. And i like Pn Suhana. xD
Recess. Saw some couple having their 'breakfast' together. I think some of them know i meant who. After this recess, I'm not single anymore. Haha. I got many girlfriends.
Let me list them out:
1. Wen Rhu
2. Sook Yi
3. Gar Ooi
4. Celeste
5. Siew Yan
6. Tessa
Muahahaha. Say buh-bye to single life! xD
After recess. Danced with Irra. =) Haha. She just sat on the chair and i'm only the one who dancing.
English. Parimala's class. Marked the exercise we did the day before.
Revision again. Did that with Siew Yan, Mei Yuen, Sook Yi and Celeste.
Sang Jason Mraz's songs. Damn nice!
Mei Yuen busy doing her theory.
Celeste busy "memorizing" geography form 1.
Siew Yan too.
Sook Yi busy carving her MDF.
Me? Busy holding the book. ;D
Then Science. Teacher wasn't here.
Arranged desks for intervensi.
Went to toilet with Sook Yi. Before that, went to get pass from a teacher in the office.
Came back, Sook Yi snatched my book.
Chasing around in the class. Lastly, played a new game that invented by Sook Yi to get back my book.
Get scolded from Irra and Michelle. Irra punished me to dumb the rubbish. But Sabrina helped me. Haha.
12.30pm. Waited for Gar Ooi for a long time.
Went back at 12.50pm because my dad didn't know i was there.
Went to temple to meet my mum. Had lunch there.
Went home. Finally.
3 o'clock went for GOLF! I'm loving it!
Wilson played with the left-handed club. Sweat. You will never know how funny he was at that time.
Had a great time. Uncle Ken told me that the Agung's children are coming!
Omg. Unbelievable.
But they were really there. With some bodyguards and servants.
Agung's daughter looks pretty. But they are petite.
Played until 5pm, waited for mum.
Phone has no credit can't call. Borrow phone from Wilson.
And my mum was here in another second.

That's all. It's quite long already.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

No comments: