Sunday, February 8, 2009

A tiring but happy day!

Whoa~ I really enjoy days with golf! Including today. Saturday i was informed to go for a golf game on the next day at Uniten. Somewhere near Bangi/ Kajang. I agreed and followed Wilson's car. First he said only two of us, then i think he also informed Nigel, so he both of us sit his car.

Went to driving range early in the morning to meet them, but they were not there yet. So i waited. After some time, Wilson arrived followed by Nigel. In the car, Nigel kept complaining his maid didn't call him to wake up and said she gave many excuses. At the same time, we arrived our destination. We waited for Uncle Ken to solve some problems. Actually there was a tournament, and the manager didn't tell Uncle Ken the day before. After the problem is solved, we either choose to stay back until 1 pm or come back at 1 pm. Wilson chose to come back later. We followed. Mun Hoong followed too. That means there's four of us.

We went back to Nigel's house since he needs to get something important. Actually that's only a cap. We have a nice sit there. His house is beautiful because of the renovation. He also has a dog that i don't know what it's name is. Because i scared of dog, Wilson asked the dog to come to me and jump to the sofa and bite me. What a "good" friend. I was scared like hell. He purposely do that! I will revenge soon! Haha.

Wilson sent us back to Sri Petaling driving range. We practiced there. I had a great time there. After the practice, me, Nigel and Mun Hoong went to the shop there to have some game. Wilson waited us there for quite some time. We played a game called "Bing Bang Balls". A name that Wilson created. It's quite fun. It's a game that we need a putter and hit the ball to the hole. It wasn't an actual game but a stupid game. There's something in the middle of the way to the hole. We learned how to take off the grip from the sharf too. After playing for nearly an hour, we chose to have our lunch at MacDonald near the petrol station. We bought food to eat. The thing is Wilson bought so many food, burger, nugget, pie, drinks and french fries. After having lunch, of course we will wash our hand. Wilson once again tricked me. He wet his hand and made some hand prints on my shirt. He did the same thing what Gar Ooi used to do at school to me! I had revenge chance this time. Do the same thing to him. Then we left the petrol station.

We reached the golf course again. This time, Nigel's water spill out from his bottle. Nigel's, Mun Hoong's and my bag all wet. He complained again. Because the car parked quite far and the bag is wet, Wilson helped me to take. I was like so free! He looks like a caddy at that time. Nigel began to jealous and he complained.

Started our game in time. Nice game. Lovely game. But until fourth hole, i aimed the wrong place and i hit into the restaurant. So awkward that time. Wilson start laughing at me. After the game, Wilson sent me and Nigel back. In the car, Nigel and me had some argue. Some lame arguement. He kept saying i'm rich, live in bungalow, semi-D and whatever. But after that he apologize, cause he realize that he's wrong. Haha. =.="

Overall, Had a great time..

No comments: