Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lalala~

Raindrops falling on my head~
Yes! It's raining.

What happened yesterday?
Oh ya! We had chinese class during library period.
It was an embarrassing day! Really embarrassing.
I went to library and sat beside amanda. There's a space beside me.
3G joined our class. The new guy came and sat beside me.
And there's the embarrassing time started.
Actually not a big deal. But i seldom sat with guys so i feel weird.
SOOK YI, YI SHIUAN and YEE YAN start LAUGHING for no reason.
Amanda laughed too. We needed text book but the guy don't have.
Pn Chan saw and said "sit nearer! What generation now? Girls and boys cannot touch each other is it?" And the guy is like moving nearer and nearer.
I forget what happend and they said my face started to turn red!
It was so freaking awkward!!!

Next day.
School got the Saringan thingy and form 3 and form 1 are aloowed to go and watched the competition.
It was so damn boring!
Nothing to do. Went to cheer for Sapphire!!
Nothing else!
Another boring day... =.="

I miss you a lot. =D

No comments: