Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello!

Erm... I don't know what to put for the title and just send my greet to everyone. =)
So, not having a nice day. Because is a tiring day.
Morning, I went to school for sports day.
And cheer for Sapphire!
Sapphire! Sapphire! Sapphire! It makes me want to yell at this time.
Okay. I was there just to watch the marching. Sapphire didn't dissapoint me.
Our theme is witch, i think. Amethyst's team not bad. Same to Ruby.
Topaz, Okay la. Quite cute for those moves. Emerald? Ohmygod! I hate them. It's unfair. I will explain later. Their performance sucks! xP
I still love Sapphire's and Amethyst's performance a lot!
I'm really proud of Gar Ooi! She dare to take picture with her dream guy! xD
She finally did that! Congrats Gar Ooi! And ya, to me, he's really "special" today.
Every house had their food at around 9.30am. Besides our House!
Siew Yan said the woman sesat jalan. And I was starving like mad!
The Milo car came. Gar Ooi left early.
I'm quite bored at that time.
And It's time to announce the result!
Blahblahblah~~
I only know sukan tara Sapphire get first. Trek dan Padang Amethyst get first. And kawad kaki make me furious! And now it's the time to explain why i hate Emerald so much! Their theme is Kesultanan Melaka. All the judges are Malay. Because of the theme Emerald got first! Their marching wasn't good enough to get first! It's so damn freaking unfair! Hate! Hate! Hate!

Okay. enough! Calming down myself...
Went to golf after that. I'm exhausted! I can't play very well. It's tiring. so not planning to write it out.
Night.
My sister got her first salary of her life. She brought us to a steak house to have dinner! =D
*happy*
Reading Twilight while waiting for the food.
And now i'm here typing! =X

Kay. That's all! Ta-da!
I hate emerald!

No comments: