Friday, February 20, 2009

I love you, Babe!

Hey, Babies!
I love you! You love me too, rite?!
Haha. Something wrong with me.
Today, me, Yi Shiuan, Sook Yi and Yee Yan were discussing something about "L-O-V-E"
Gahahhaha.
After that is English period. OMG. So scared!!!
Teacher asked who feel their life are exciting. I raised my hand up.
Teacher was like " Why you feel your life is exciting?" *pointing at me*
I was like "Har?!"
What should i answer?
I looked at Yi shiuan, she's like giggling.
Then i answer: " Cause I enjoy my life very much"
Teacher : " Enjoy your life doesn't mean your life is exciting. I enjoy my life too but my life aren't exciting."
I was like ohmygod! What should i said?
After hesitating for some time. My answer finally out.
"Now I don't think my life is exciting anymore"
After that Yi shiuan keep laughing laughing laughing and laughing!
Then it's science class.
Still at the reproduction chapter. This time we discussed about pregnancy.
Teacher showed us a video.
It's disguisting!!! Don't know how to mention.
Now only i know my mum is very tired of growing up me and my siblings.
Amanda said she's not planning to give birth to a baby in the future.
Haha. I asked my mum how's her feeling when she's pregnant.
Went home at 2.30pm. Cause help my mum with the car payment.
Then go ta-pau lunch. Then fetch my brother home.
That's all!
p.s You will never know how much i hate you! [full of anger]
p.p.s I hate Tsun Jin students very much!

No comments: