Friday, April 30, 2010

Hello, peeps! ^^

Had an ordinary day.
En. Khairi hurt his back. Ouch.
Just an ordinary day.
Nothing much to talk about.
Just feel like blogging.

Oh. And i told everything to Gar Ooi.
Feel good.
At least i can share with someone. =D
It's a boring day anyway.

Oh. And i got an unexpected message this morning.
I forced him to text me.
But i didnt expect him to text me early in the morning.
Wishing me morning. ;D
*Happy*
That means a lot to me.
Even i found out the message in the afternoon.
I think someone open the message before i read it.

I miss Tessa Phang.
As i said, she rocks my world. LOL.
We've not been talking for 2 days ++.
But she had to pay what she did to me first.
I still miss her. T.T

Get well, Wen Rhu, Sook Yi, Amanda and whoever else who is sick.

No comments: