Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time by time.

That's a random title. So you can ignore that.
I'm bored. That's why i'm blogging.

I hate people.
I'm serious.
People are annoying, irritating and blah blah blah.
Do you think so?

Nigel got his new phone.
Veng Sie brought fruits and basket to school today.
Wilson gor gor got even par in his tournament today.
Tessa keeps calling me ditcher.
I skipped chinese class today.
I called Tessa Kitty for no reason.
Yee Yan is sick today.
Wan Jiun get pissed off today.
Wei Yee was going to sleep in physic class today.
Yi Shiuan ate pau today.
Gar Ooi didn't wear her spectacles in the morning.
Wen Rhu laughed today.
Su Ling is going to bring dvd for me tomorrow.
Cik Azimah teached us straight line today.
Sue Fen put two tablets of panadol in her pencil case.
Tiong Chin and Jeff were playing chess today.
Sook Yi snatched my "feng Shui" place today for the sake of the fan.
Qin Ern dug the watermelon today.
Joe Yee waved to me today.
Ker Ikr told me she took my book from the locker after did that.
Wen Jing borrowed my book.
Yvonne "shouted" my name because i accidentaly knock her when she was drawing.
En. Khairi was coughing in front of me today.
Super Junior rocks everyday.

All above are true statements.
Thank you.

I'm lame. I know.

No comments: