Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Howdy, Pals!!

Credit to Tessa for helping me to make this wonderful, awesome header.
Thanks. Appreciate it a lot. [I didn't use it at last]

By the way, I'm still finding the damn format for karangan.
Internet sucks at times.
We cant get every information on Internet.
=.=
I wasted 1 hour to find that thing, zero result.
Right. Still trying hard with it.
Patient, Yung Yung.
I'm asking you to be PATIENT!!!!

Okay, there's a new girl in our class today.
She's good. On my point of view. LOL.

I'm not having a good day today.
Was a very depressing day.
The clouds all over the sky.
Cant even see the shadow of the sun.
Yeah. No reason for that.
Not in a good mood, that's all.

When I just online just now, I saw an article.
WOMEN ARE BLAME FOR EARTHQUAKES, says Iranian cleric.
http://news.malaysia.msn.com/commented/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4040334
The link.
What the hell right?
They're totally looking down women.
Read more from the link.

Disaster striking, everywhere.
Beware of your mother earth, humans.
She's having a fever.
Save her, PLEASE.

- Looking at the phone, waiting it to ring. Or even a text. =(

No comments: