Monday, April 26, 2010

Sporty weekend?

Woo-hoo~~
Yes. Our school just held a cross country race on last yesterday.
Boys were supposed to run 2 rounds which was around 6 km, while girls should run 1 round, around 3 km.
I enjoyed that day.
Yi Shiuan said I ran quite fast until they cant see me after the starting point. =.="
But Lee Jin ran so damn freaking fast okay.
LOL.
Yeah. Satisfy with the result.
This proofs that, fat people like me still can run when i'm serious with it.
I get no. 21 which i think it's good enough.
I want to get that medal next year!!
I must. ;D

After that, I went home for lunch and rest for while.
Around 2.30pm, i continued my part 2 sporty day.
I went for golf. =D
Love it.
I hit 350 balls.
HAHAH.

The next day, Tee-off with Ellyza in IOI Resort Golf Course.
Before Tee-off, we hit 100 balls.
So, we started our game at 9.00pm.
I played like shit.
But unexpectedly, when i total up my scores, i got 95 strokes.
I FINALLY BREAK 100!!!
But putting and chipping kills me.
Good. -.-

After lunch with Ellyza, we went back to driving range.
I saw Nigel there. Didnt expect him to come.
Cause we're supposed to tee-off together.
LOL.
Then he always wanted to challenge me.
How can he play with me.
He's a guy and i'm a girl.
Of couorse he has more strength.
-.-
But then, i hit around 200 balls.
Get really exhausted after that.

Went home study.
Had a good chat with Wilson Gor Gor.
Not online.
Yeah. So it costs.
-.-
- Saw a picture, damn funny.



Pn. Roaini with Sanjiyven's mum. =X

Dont say anything after watching this. xD

No comments: