Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lazy girl ruins the schedule.

LOL.
I've been so lazy since i started form 4.
Who said form 4 is a honeymoon year?
Ask him come to me and let me punch him until i say stop.
I totally disagree.

Today happen 2 very hilarious incident.
First, there's an explore race in school.
It's one of the game for the academic month and science and maths week.
As a "responsible" maths club member, i was in charge in one of the station.
So, i did my best to do my job. Me and Yi shiuan in the same station.
Until the last group, it's group 4.
They didnt come. So i went up to have a look.
Instead of using the stairs, i walk on the cement slope.
It's totally a slippery slope!!
But i sucessfully went up.
I saw some shadow running towards, i scared it's that team.
So, I ran down the SLIPPERY SLOPE again.
Unfortunately, it gave my back a crack on it.
To lenghten the collision time [LOL], I used my wrist to support my heavy weight,
Once again, i sprained my wrist.
Yi shiuan saw everything, and she laughed non-stop.
After that, i realised there isn't any group.
It's just other club.
WTH. =.=

Okay.
The next incident is....
I was too tired after the game.
So, i slept in my mum's office after school.
Till 6pm, it's time to leave the boring-when-it's-without-the-laptop office.
My mum drove all the way home.
When i reached home, i saw the dry clothes were hanging there.
No one is collecting it.
I know it's my turn to do it.
But i'm too lazy, so...
I asked my mum...
"Mum, do clothes have legs? Can ask them to walk in themselves?"
That's totally a stupid question!!!
My mum looking at me with a WTF look on her face.
Then she said,
"Put a spell on it."
"..."
I cant believe my mum even answer me.
=.=

I'm stupid + lame.

No comments: