Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Im heavy.

Sorry. I just realised im such a burden to you. Such a heavy one. I dont want to see you sad and feeling guilty anymore. I really dont want, it hurts me like someone is slicing my heart into pieces. I will not disturb you anymore. I will only reply your texts when im supposed to. I know you will feel bad if you dont reply my texts. If i dont text you, you wont have this problem. :)
Anyway, about the problem, i will take it if i love you enough. I AM TAKING IT ALREADY. Dont doubt anymore. Its not easy, i know. But im willing to. I will do anything just for your comfort, for your good. Ive go through a lot. I just wish you can walk me through. I cant promise it will be forever, at least for now. I'm sorry that it cant be forever, im not that kind that can be tied. It might happened, but i cant promise. I never want to joke with my future. Sorry for being so selfish.

* I hope you can see this. but most probably you wont.
* Im back to the old pathetic life. :)

No comments: