Monday, June 25, 2012

Sorry, im not perfect.

Im not perfect, but no one is perfect. It depends on how you see me. See me perfectly and you'll love me more. To me, you have no flaws. Youre the best i ever met till this time. I just want to see you smile. Thats all I want. I will do anything just to see your smile. I know im not your prior, its okay. I dont mind. As long as you're my prior, and youre happy with what youre doing.
I still remember the first month, was so lovely and happy. Doesnt have to think about anything. On our first date, when we're walking down the escalator, you hold my hand and told me "Let me hold your hand. Kids need to be taken care." I like it so much, even youre calling me a kid. I still remember how you kiss my forehead when we have to leave. I will never able to imagine this is happening to me. Someone that love me so much. I wasnt being loved in any way since young. You made me believe theres someone that likes me outside. However, things change. We know theres something between us that really annoys me. But i will take it since i love you so much and it might be a challenge to test our relationship. We broke up once, literally. I ask you to come back to me, cause i know you love me as much as i do. But you just didnt want to hurt me more. Let me tell you, You're not hurting me. Having you in my life is like a miracle. Im not perfect, but I am perfect in my way, I know you see me in the way that people cant see.
I just want to tell you, youre awesome as you are. I just want us to share as much memory as we can. Its not easy, but i will try my best. We know its never easy from the second we know the problem, but please walk me through all this. Who knows things might change when the time comes. Believe in me, baby. Believe in yourself. If you keep thinking this will end, it will never work out.

*kiss on the forehead and hug from the back are the most romantic things.
* smile and everything will be alright.
*I love you, thats all i know. <3

No comments: